Without giving away too much of my book, The Red Kimono, there is a part in the story where Mama hands Sachi her red kimono. It is Mama’s offering of acceptance and forgiveness. That’s how, for me, a red kimono came to symbolize acceptance and forgiveness. And so, that is what I call this blog. In so much of our past and present, the world could use more of both.
CLICK BELOW TO VISIT JAN’S WEBSITE:
CLICK ON COVERS TO PURCHASE FROM AMAZON:
- @JohnCornyn https://t.co/1id1ORwsFo 3 hours ago
- CONVICT. twitter.com/cnnpolitics/st… 1 day ago
- ‼️‼️‼️ twitter.com/helenkennedy/s… 1 day ago
- Great idea! #BidenHarrisInauguration twitter.com/atticus5991402… 1 day ago
- @EvanMcMullin And Rand Paul considers that a threat? 2 days ago