Without giving away too much of my book, The Red Kimono, there is a part in the story where Mama hands Sachi her red kimono. It is Mama’s offering of acceptance and forgiveness. That’s how, for me, a red kimono came to symbolize acceptance and forgiveness. And so, that is what I call this blog. In so much of our past and present, the world could use more of both.
CLICK BELOW TO VISIT JAN’S WEBSITE:
CLICK ON COVERS TO PURCHASE FROM AMAZON:
- The real waste of time is watching representatives who appear to have no knowledge of the Constitution. twitter.com/asharangappa_/… 1 day ago
- Once again, it’s as if GOP is either so stupid or have so filled with hubris they don’t think they’ll be caught in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- At least read this part, #GOP. (Thanks for highlight, @maddow.) #ImpeachAndRemoveTrump https://t.co/kzlMkmQfWq 2 days ago
- Very sorry for the loss of your mom. ❤️ twitter.com/michelekwas/st… 2 days ago
- @WajahatAli As soon as he needs a bright, shiny object—I predict before Christmas. 3 days ago