Without giving away too much of my book, The Red Kimono, there is a part in the story where Mama hands Sachi her red kimono. It is Mama’s offering of acceptance and forgiveness. That’s how, for me, a red kimono came to symbolize acceptance and forgiveness. And so, that is what I call this blog. In so much of our past and present, the world could use more of both.
CLICK BELOW TO VISIT JAN’S WEBSITE:
CLICK ON COVERS TO PURCHASE FROM AMAZON:
- RT @machavelli7: "Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.” — Aristotle https://t.co/vrw7iu95BY 12 hours ago
- RT @goldengateblond: Oops, typo — you misspelled "as Sgt. La David Johnson is laid to rest today, a grateful nation thanks his family for t… 12 hours ago
- @i_Author A new paradigm And the planet sings Auld Lang Syne #haiku 22 hours ago
- RT @deborahkalb: "Think wrongly, if you please, but in all cases think for yourself."--Doris Lessing, born #OnThisDay in 1919. https://t.co… 22 hours ago
- So sorry to hear this sad news, @cmbrookins. I hope he's ok. ❤️ twitter.com/cmbrookins/sta… 3 days ago