Without giving away too much of my book, The Red Kimono, there is a part in the story where Mama hands Sachi her red kimono. It is Mama’s offering of acceptance and forgiveness. That’s how, for me, a red kimono came to symbolize acceptance and forgiveness. And so, that is what I call this blog. In so much of our past and present, the world could use more of both.
CLICK BELOW TO VISIT JAN’S WEBSITE:
CLICK ON COVERS TO PURCHASE FROM AMAZON:
- Two Green Hearts janmorrill.wordpress.com/2018/05/23/two… https://t.co/WnPL6RNKaM 1 day ago
- @SenEvanBayh Sending love and prayers. 🙏🏻 1 day ago
- RT @DrPhillipsMD: I’m so glad to see this news. To be at the point where we can vaccinate for Ebola is the culmination of tremendous scient… 4 days ago
- RT @BillKristol: If the purpose of investigating the Trump campaign had been to help Clinton, any dubious foreign connections that might ha… 4 days ago
- “Mean is easy, mean is lazy, mean is self-satisfied and slothful.” Thank you for the important and timely reminder, @jaketapper 5 days ago