Without giving away too much of my book, The Red Kimono, there is a part in the story where Mama hands Sachi her red kimono. It is Mama’s offering of acceptance and forgiveness. That’s how, for me, a red kimono came to symbolize acceptance and forgiveness. And so, that is what I call this blog. In so much of our past and present, the world could use more of both.
CLICK BELOW TO VISIT JAN’S WEBSITE:
CLICK ON COVERS TO PURCHASE FROM AMAZON:
- Someday I’ll Marry Julie-With-The-Pretty-Blonde-Hair janmorrill.wordpress.com/2018/01/18/som… https://t.co/YW9vYuZ3et 1 day ago
- @RochelleFields is this the prompt or the mushroom ride? 😊 twitter.com/rochellefields… 2 days ago
- RT @brainpickings: The difficult, beautiful balance of intimacy and independence – some of the best relationship advice ever offered, from… 1 week ago
- A Conversation with Dr. Paul About Creative Characterization janmorrill.wordpress.com/2018/01/07/a-c… 1 week ago
- #stablegenius #laughingstock 🤣 1 week ago