Without giving away too much of my book, The Red Kimono, there is a part in the story where Mama hands Sachi her red kimono. It is Mama’s offering of acceptance and forgiveness. That’s how, for me, a red kimono came to symbolize acceptance and forgiveness. And so, that is what I call this blog. In so much of our past and present, the world could use more of both.
CLICK BELOW TO VISIT JAN’S WEBSITE:
CLICK ON COVERS TO PURCHASE FROM AMAZON:
- @PoeticLicencedk Persistent perceived inaction causes apathy. 1 day ago
- Show, don’t tell. twitter.com/gopleader/stat… 1 day ago
- Texas is a world energy leader⁉️⁉️🤣😂😆 Someone hasn’t been paying attention to Texas current events. twitter.com/JohnCornyn/sta… 3 days ago
- Of all people to quote this verse. 🧐 twitter.com/marcorubio/sta… 4 days ago
- @moonbridgebooks Honeysuckle. There was a bush along a fence when we walked to school. I always used to stop and pi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago