Without giving away too much of my book, The Red Kimono, there is a part in the story where Mama hands Sachi her red kimono. It is Mama’s offering of acceptance and forgiveness. That’s how, for me, a red kimono came to symbolize acceptance and forgiveness. And so, that is what I call this blog. In so much of our past and present, the world could use more of both.
CLICK BELOW TO VISIT JAN’S WEBSITE:
CLICK ON COVERS TO PURCHASE FROM AMAZON:
- @Lawrence https://t.co/CxTTOaaOov 7 hours ago
- S. Korea acted swiftly to detect & isolate virus, and by doing so largely contained the crisis. The U.S. procrastin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- RT @JRubinBlogger: 1. If you are not being called nasty or getting mic cut off you are asking softballs and not a good WH reporter. 2. If c… 16 hours ago
- No, I didn’t. Thank you for sharing! ❤️ #haiku twitter.com/keikoinboston/… 17 hours ago
- National Poetry Month – April 2020 haikubyhaiku.wordpress.com/2020/03/29/nat… https://t.co/bOBG1TNU2C 17 hours ago