Without giving away too much of my book, The Red Kimono, there is a part in the story where Mama hands Sachi her red kimono. It is Mama’s offering of acceptance and forgiveness. That’s how, for me, a red kimono came to symbolize acceptance and forgiveness. And so, that is what I call this blog. In so much of our past and present, the world could use more of both.
CLICK BELOW TO VISIT JAN’S WEBSITE:
CLICK ON COVERS TO PURCHASE FROM AMAZON:
- RT @EllenLWeintraub: SAD: Last night, @realDonaldTrump again made unfounded claims about massive voter fraud in NH in 2016. In this lette… 6 hours ago
- @TheBloggess I can think of no greater gift than to be so loved by a grandchild. You were both blessed. Sending lots of love. ❤️ 11 hours ago
- Even an argument can be beautifully expressed. #haiku #socialmedia twitter.com/pauldavidmena/… 11 hours ago
- 🤣 twitter.com/deangloster/st… 23 hours ago
- This is why I interview my characters. 😊 #writingtip twitter.com/jordanrosenfel… 23 hours ago