Without giving away too much of my book, The Red Kimono, there is a part in the story where Mama hands Sachi her red kimono. It is Mama’s offering of acceptance and forgiveness. That’s how, for me, a red kimono came to symbolize acceptance and forgiveness. And so, that is what I call this blog. In so much of our past and present, the world could use more of both.
CLICK BELOW TO VISIT JAN’S WEBSITE:
CLICK ON COVERS TO PURCHASE FROM AMAZON:
- RT @BashoSociety: a journey for moon viewing departs at sunrise Basho 1 day ago
- @ThatEricAlper “All the sweet green icing flowing down…” (But only if you’re in my generation.) 🤣 2 days ago
- It’s OKAY, even beneficial for people to have different opinions. We’ve devolved into a society that hates those wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @ida_skibenes: Life is pretty much back to normal here in Norway. And we have no mask mandates, no vaccine mandate, no mandated social d… 2 days ago
- @KFILE So happy you felt a well-deserved peace in your precious Beans’ presence. 3 days ago