Without giving away too much of my book, The Red Kimono, there is a part in the story where Mama hands Sachi her red kimono. It is Mama’s offering of acceptance and forgiveness. That’s how, for me, a red kimono came to symbolize acceptance and forgiveness. And so, that is what I call this blog. In so much of our past and present, the world could use more of both.
CLICK BELOW TO VISIT JAN’S WEBSITE:
CLICK ON COVERS TO PURCHASE FROM AMAZON:
- 🤣 twitter.com/radiofreetom/s… 11 hours ago
- RT @DavidNakamura: Trump is giving a speech around Independence Day in which the enemy of Americans is other Americans. 12 hours ago
- RT @RonBrownstein: For Trump to use this day for this purpose-before an almost all white audience-leaves no illusions possible about his vi… 12 hours ago
- RT @Oceandiversity2: Wow🐳🐬 https://t.co/GQuwpR3osV 13 hours ago
- RT @joaquinlife: Excellent way to communicate risk during COVID-19 13 hours ago