Without giving away too much of my book, The Red Kimono, there is a part in the story where Mama hands Sachi her red kimono. It is Mama’s offering of acceptance and forgiveness. That’s how, for me, a red kimono came to symbolize acceptance and forgiveness. And so, that is what I call this blog. In so much of our past and present, the world could use more of both.
CLICK BELOW TO VISIT JAN’S WEBSITE:
CLICK ON COVERS TO PURCHASE FROM AMAZON:
- RT @HillaryClinton: When I was a little girl, I wrote to NASA and told them I dreamed of being an astronaut. They wrote back and said the… 5 hours ago
- Cease fire? Fake News. 😢 twitter.com/jkbjournalist/… 6 hours ago
- RT @RepKathleenRice: Several large trades in S&P contracts were made just prior to major geopolitical events or statements by the President… 6 hours ago
- I know a few people who attended and I hope they came away jaw-dropped. twitter.com/johnmtalmadgem… 6 hours ago
- I’m not surprised. twitter.com/jimsciutto/sta… 21 hours ago