Without giving away too much of my book, The Red Kimono, there is a part in the story where Mama hands Sachi her red kimono. It is Mama’s offering of acceptance and forgiveness. That’s how, for me, a red kimono came to symbolize acceptance and forgiveness. And so, that is what I call this blog. In so much of our past and present, the world could use more of both.
CLICK BELOW TO VISIT JAN’S WEBSITE:
CLICK ON COVERS TO PURCHASE FROM AMAZON:
- Multiple choice vs essay questions. twitter.com/drphillipsmd/s… 2 hours ago
- RT @goldengateblond: please tell me more about how women are too emotional to be president 3 hours ago
- Horrid. twitter.com/drphillipsmd/s… 3 hours ago
- Thank you for watching, @RochelleFields ! Glad you liked it. ❤️ twitter.com/rochellefields… 1 day ago
- Thank goodness for Word Warriors like @KathleenMRodger! #writing #truth twitter.com/kathleenmrodge… 1 day ago