Without giving away too much of my book, The Red Kimono, there is a part in the story where Mama hands Sachi her red kimono. It is Mama’s offering of acceptance and forgiveness. That’s how, for me, a red kimono came to symbolize acceptance and forgiveness. And so, that is what I call this blog. In so much of our past and present, the world could use more of both.
CLICK BELOW TO VISIT JAN’S WEBSITE:
CLICK ON COVERS TO PURCHASE FROM AMAZON:
- @SethAbramson 🇨🇦 9 hours ago
- “What we are witnessing with Donald Trump's presidency are all signs of destruction. These symptoms are the dismant… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Frightening when because of his lies we can’t trust what he says about who’s to blame for the tanker explosions. I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- It’s frightening that we have a president whose previous lies cause us to question something so critical as who’s t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- In your administration there’s been a Constitutional Crash. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 17 hours ago