Without giving away too much of my book, The Red Kimono, there is a part in the story where Mama hands Sachi her red kimono. It is Mama’s offering of acceptance and forgiveness. That’s how, for me, a red kimono came to symbolize acceptance and forgiveness. And so, that is what I call this blog. In so much of our past and present, the world could use more of both.
CLICK BELOW TO VISIT JAN’S WEBSITE:
CLICK ON COVERS TO PURCHASE FROM AMAZON:
- RT @matthewjdowd: As I said on @ThisWeekABC muellers charge was never to “get” the president or his children. Though the president and his… 8 hours ago
- RT @gtconway3d: His massive expansion of the federal deficit is far more impressive than his casino bankruptcies (“no major U.S. company ha… 10 hours ago
- RT @neal_katyal: Former head of DOJ National Security Division thread twitter.com/davidkris/stat… 10 hours ago
- Obi enjoyed a leisurely Saturday morning in celebration of #NationalPuppyDay2019 😍 https://t.co/8WbGptx4YJ 19 hours ago
- What a beautiful girl. I’m so sorry for your loss. ❤️ twitter.com/yourboyroyp/st… 21 hours ago